• FEATURES
  • PRICING
  • MARKETPLACE
  • CASE STUDIES
  • BLOG
  • Dashboard and dashlet issues

I have created dashlets on our system but there is no documentation on how to view the details of the existing dashlets, modify or delete them.
    Are these dashlet options not available or if they are, is there a training video or documentation?

Option to view or edit a dashlet definition do not exist. You have to delete and create new as per your needs.

~Sri

Thank you for your quick reply. How does one delete a dashlet from the database? I cannot find an option to delete dashlets.

Apparently there is also no way to delete dashlets from the database.
    When will the ability to view, edit or delete dashlets become available?

I have run into the same issue- I am unable to delete a dashlet from the database. Do I have to delete the entire query it is based on?

There is no current plans to support it. For now, you can leave the unwanted dashlets as-is. They wont harm anyone.

We do not suggest anyone to make any direct deletes/modifications to the database.

~Sri

I was wondering if there will be any plans to allow users to view and modify the dashboard/dashlets yet? I would be very interested in having this feature.

Thanks,
    Alice

I think this would be a nice feature. I’m creating dashlets that are not showing correctly in the UI. It would be nice to edit them instead of creating new ones.

Lee

@Alice_Rykers, @Lee_Ann

Thanks for your feedback. We will consider this enhancement in product roadmap.

Thanks,
    Poornima