When: 12th Jan, 9am CT (U.S time)
As part of the monthly training webinar series, the next webinar will teach you how to create custom fields and forms in OpenSpecimen.
One of the main goals of OpenSpecimen is to enable biobanks to collect high-quality data. The data of interest can change based on the study, disease, geography etc.
* Family history form for a diabetes study
* Smoking history form for lung cancer study
* Breast pathology annotation for breast diseases
Register Now to learn how to create these forms and query data from them.
Note: This is open for only support contract holders.
The webinar will cover:
* Creating custom forms at different levels for specific protocols
* Adding custom fields under main pages
* Reporting on custom fields and forms
* Bulk CSV import of custom forms
* Import/Export of forms
* Skip logic: For example, enable fields based on value selected in a different field
* Calculated fields: For example, BMI value based on weight and height.
* Validations rules
If you are unable to attend the webinar, register to receive the recording for offline viewing.