With the year coming to an end, we are happy to announce the last release of v4.x series - OpenSpecimen v4.3. For release notes and download information, click here.
In this release, we have developed many new features and bug fixes based on community feedback.
- Shipment of containers
- Container allocation enhancements on specimen collection page
- Block container spots
- Bulk add/edit events from specimens list
- Bulk edit specimens
- Create multiple unplanned specimens along with aliquots
- Custom forms reordering and data entry improvements
- Basic audit details for every record on UI
- New query fields
- Unique barcode constraint within CP
Enterprise edition enhancements:
- Enhanced Specimen Catalog
- Rapid Collection: Process aliquots
- EDC integration (OpenClinica)
- Hamilton BIOS freezer integration
From all of us from at Krishagni, we wish everyone a very happy and prosperous new year. We look forward to expanding the OpenSpecimen community in 2018.