We are happy to announce this year's OpenSpecimen Community Meet (OSCON)" plans.
* Is an annual event of OpenSpecimen adopters and ones planning to use in the future.
* Covers demos of new features, product training, technical sessions and product roadmap.
* Talks by adopters about their experiences and best practices
* Meet adopters from other biobanks, exchange ideas and best practices.
The Surfcombers Resort, Miami, Florida, USA
* Community meet: Sep 18-19
* Superuser training: Sep 20-21
* Community meet: $495 - Before July 10th; $695 regular
* Superuser training: $2900
* 50% discount on the community meet fees if you present a case study or a poster.
* 20% discount for support contract holders
A detailed agenda will be published shortly. Sessions will cover:
* Progress made in the last year
* Roadmap for the next year
* Presentations by adopters on their usage of OpenSpecimen
* Hands on training session on new features
* Breakout sessions for newcomers
* Technical sessions on REST API usage, integrations and plugins
Please feel free to email us any questions or feedback.