• FEATURES
  • PRICING
  • MARKETPLACE
  • CASE STUDIES
  • BLOG
  • Biobanking as a Newsletter - November'19

Have you seen the David Letterman’s interview of Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan on Netflix? If not, it is worth watching to get a sneak peek into India and the life of a Bollywood star. While I never liked his movies, I always found his life story to be inspiring. If you happen to watch it, do let me know what you think.

And also we bring to you the monthly curated pick of biobanking news, jobs, and events from across the globe.

Case Study: Why TTAB at University of Pennsylvania adopted OpenSpecimen?

Newsletter_Banner_Nov

Fresh of the Press:

• The University Of Minnesota opens clinical trial of first-of-its-kind NK cell cancer immunotherapy
    • NIH grant to study unstructured data that can improve patient safety
    • New therapy at Morristown Medical Center uses the patient’s own immune cells to fight their cancer
    • Fight for Sight funds new project to create UK’s first large-scale glaucoma biobank
    • Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation picked for FDA’s MyStudies project
    • Precision medicine research and biobanking in China
    • Next-generation biobanking and cell culture technology for pathophysiologically relevant in vitro tumor models
    • Taiwan to integrate 31 biobanks across the nation in the hope of accelerating disease research and the development of new drugs
    • Apple launches three innovative studies today in the new Research app
    • ISBER welcomes the submission of late-breaking abstracts in fields related to the use of environmental and biological repositories. The deadline for submission is December 23, 2019.

Biobank Job Alerts

Upcoming Events

OpenSpecimen News

Posters at ABNA and ISBER:

New Feature Highlights:

OSCON19: USA

We just concluded our “Community Meet” in Miami, USA. A big thanks to all our adopters for participating and making the meeting successful.