• FEATURES
  • PRICING
  • MARKETPLACE
  • CASE STUDIES
  • BLOG
  • Bulk edit specimen, custom fields

Our OpenSpecimen instance has been upgraded to v7.0.RC2 revision f1a2f30 however, I am not able to bulk edit custom specimen fields as described here:

https://openspecimen.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/CAT/pages/309559434/Bulk+Operations+On+Specimens

I would like to bulk edit fields on a custom form at the Specimen Custom Fields level. Is this possible ?

thanks

Hi @Sarah_H,

You are referring to the correct steps. If you are able to add data for the custom fields during add, you should be able to bulk edit. Try typing in the custom field name in the ‘Select Fields’ dropdown and see if they appear.

If you are still facing issues, please provide screenshots of the same and steps to reproduce the error.

Thanks Harshita.
    My issue is that I don’t get the ‘Select Fields’ dropdown menu when I select specimens and choose ‘Edit’ from the actions menu. Screen shots below.

Hi @Sarah_H,

My apologies. I didn’t realize you were using the community edition of OpenSpecimen. This bulk edit is available only in the enterprise edition (EE) of OpenSpecimen.

Please contact us on support@krishagni.com if you need any help in upgrading to the EE edition.

Ah, that’s too bad. Appreciate the information. The support page I referenced was under the community edition. Can it be moved or edited to reflect that this is only available in the enterprise edition?
    Best,
    Sarah