• FEATURES
  • PRICING
  • MARKETPLACE
  • CASE STUDIES
  • BLOG
  • Deployment error

I have deployed OpenSpecimen for the first time. I had it running and was able to log in. Now I can no longer get the log in page to come up. I have started completely over with the installation and still cant get it to come up. I have removed the ant folder, jboss folder, catissueplus database, and started completely over. Jboss is running, and the deployment of openspecimen builds without error. But when I try to bring up the application, I get an HTTP Status Error 404. I’m not sure why. Is there a log somewhere that might give me a little more info?

Thanks,
    Brent

hi Brent

You can check the log file C:\JBoss\jboss-5.1.0.GA\server\default\log There is the server and the catissue log files

Nadia

I’m seeing the below errors in the server.log. Could this be the problem?

DEPLOYMENTS MISSING DEPENDENCIES:
    Deployment “jboss.jca:name=JmsXA,service=ConnectionFactoryBinding” is missing the following dependencies:
    Dependency “jboss.jca:name=JmsXA,service=TxCM” (should be in state “Create”, but is actually in state “Configured”)
    Deployment “jboss.jca:name=JmsXA,service=ManagedConnectionFactory” is missing the following dependencies:
    Dependency “jboss.messaging:service=ServerPeer” (should be in state “Create”, but is actually in state “Configured”)
    Deployment “jboss.jca:name=JmsXA,service=ManagedConnectionPool” is missing the following dependencies:
    Dependency “jboss.jca:name=JmsXA,service=ManagedConnectionFactory” (should be in state “Create”, but is actually in state “Configured”)
    Deployment “jboss.jca:name=JmsXA,service=TxCM” is missing the following dependencies:
    Dependency “jboss.jca:name=JmsXA,service=ManagedConnectionPool” (should be in state “Create”, but is actually in state “Configured”)
    Deployment “jboss.messaging.connectionfactory:service=ClusterPullConnectionFactory” is missing the following dependencies:
    Dependency “jboss.messaging:service=PostOffice” (should be in state “Create”, but is actually in state “Configured”)
    Dependency “jboss.messaging:service=ServerPeer” (should be in state “Create”, but is actually in state “Configured”)
    Deployment “jboss.messaging.connectionfactory:service=ClusteredConnectionFactory” is missing the following dependencies:
    Dependency “jboss.messaging:service=PostOffice” (should be in state “Create”, but is actually in state “Configured”)
    Deployment “jboss.messaging.connectionfactory:service=ConnectionFactory” is missing the following dependencies:
    Deployment “jboss.messaging.destination:name=DLQ,service=Queue” is missing the following dependencies:
    Deployment “jboss.messaging.destination:name=ExpiryQueue,service=Queue” is missing the following dependencies:
    Deployment “jboss.messaging:service=JMSUserManager” is missing the following dependencies:
    Dependency “jboss.jca:name=DefaultDS,service=DataSourceBinding” (should be in state “Create”, but is actually in state “** NOT FOUND Depends on ‘jboss.jca:name=DefaultDS,service=DataSourceBinding’ ")
    Deployment “jboss.messaging:service=PersistenceManager” is missing the following dependencies:
    Dependency “jboss.jca:name=DefaultDS,service=DataSourceBinding” (should be in state “Create”, but is actually in state "
    NOT FOUND Depends on ‘jboss.jca:name=DefaultDS,service=DataSourceBinding’ ")
    Deployment “jboss.messaging:service=PostOffice” is missing the following dependencies:
    Dependency “jboss.jca:name=DefaultDS,service=DataSourceBinding” (should be in state “Create”, but is actually in state "
    NOT FOUND Depends on ‘jboss.jca:name=DefaultDS,service=DataSourceBinding’ **”)
    Deployment “jboss.messaging:service=ServerPeer” is missing the following dependencies:
    Dependency “jboss.messaging:service=PersistenceManager” (should be in state “Create”, but is actually in state “Configured”)
    Dependency “jboss.messaging:service=JMSUserManager” (should be in state “Create”, but is actually in state “Configured”)
    Deployment “jboss.mq:service=DestinationManager” is missing the following dependencies:

DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR:
    Deployment “jboss.jca:name=DefaultDS,service=DataSourceBinding” is in error due to the following reason(s): ** NOT FOUND Depends on ‘jboss.jca:name=DefaultDS,service=DataSourceBinding’ **

Hi Brent,

I cannot help you in that. Not an expert on the Jboss errors.

Someone from the Krishagni group need to help you.

Nadia

Hi @bmumph,
    Regarding the error : “HTTP Status Error 404”, There can be below scenarios:

1. URL which you are accessing is different. It should be http://host:port/openspecimen. Please replace host and port with correct values.
    2. Application is not deployed correctly, some error thrown at server startup.

However I didn’t see any issue with the error you have posted. It would be helpful if you can share the complete server log. It will be located at : ${JBOSS_HOME}/server/default/log. Please zip this log directory and attach with this post.

~Nitesh

I got it working again. I believe it had something to do with the slimmed jboss I downloaded from the prerequisite site. After downloading jboss 5.1.0 from the jboss website and rebuilding the application, it started working again.

Thanks for the help.