• FEATURES
  • PRICING
  • MARKETPLACE
  • CASE STUDIES
  • BLOG
  • Query upcoming visit

Dear Openspecimen,

Is there a way for me to query the system for participants in a particular collection protocol with anticipated visit within a certain time period e.g. within next two weeks.

For example, can Openspecimen show me which participant(s) in collection protocol “A” have anticipated visits between March 1st and March 15th 2018?

Many thanks.

Samuel

Hi @Samuel_Leung,

There are two options in Collection Protocol settings:

1. ‘On Registration’ is selected for pre-print labels settings
    2. ‘On Registration’ is NOT selected (this is default setting)

In case of #1, visits and specimens are created in pending state when the participant is registered. So you can create the queries based on the visit date of anticipated visits OR specimen collection date.

Create query as follows:

• Visit >> Visit Status Equals Pending
    • Visit >> Visit Date Between 03-01-2018 and 03-15-2018 (user can specify any date range)

In case of #2, visits and specimens are NOT created when a participant is registered. Therefore, as of now, it is not possible to create the query. We plan to enhance and support this OPSMN-4175.

Thanks,
    Shraddha

@shraddha_ranpise I gave this a try, and I can’t seem to generate a query result that shows my pending visits or specimens, after I have created a participant. I create and name a participant, which creates the pending visits and specimens, but I can’t see those pending items in my query when I filter the ‘pending’ visit status. When I pull those columns into the query (and turn off my filters), those columns and rows are blank. However, once I go into a specific visit and save it (even if I leave it as pending), it then shows up in my query and responds to the filter.

I have made sure that "on registration’ is selected for pre-print label settings.

Thoughts? I tested this auto-labels on which also didn’t work.