• FEATURES
  • PRICING
  • MARKETPLACE
  • CASE STUDIES
  • BLOG
  • Version 6.2 - Error creating bean with name 'de-liquibase'

I am able to build the latest version without errors, but when I start it up I am getting the error below. This is similar to the error that was posted in:

In replies to that post, the user was told to upgrade from MariaDB to Mysql. I, however am running the standard version of MySQL you get with Ubuntu 18.04: Here is my version. I see that the engine is MariaDB but that’s the engine that is used in all linux distros as far as I an tell. Please let me know how to fix this. If I’m required to roll back to an earlier version (pre-6.1) please send me the direct link for that github repo. Trying “git tags -l” in the local repo returns nothing, so there are no tags to check out.

Thanks.

My version of MySQL:

MariaDB [(none)]> show variables like ‘%VERSION%’
    -> ;
    ±------------------------±-----------------------------------------+
    | Variable_name | Value |
    | innodb_version | 5.7.21 |
    | protocol_version | 10 |
    | slave_type_conversions | |
    | version | 10.2.14-MariaDB-10.2.14+maria~xenial-log |
    | version_comment | mariadb.org binary distribution |
    | version_compile_machine | x86_64 |
    | version_compile_os | debian-linux-gnu |
    | version_malloc_library | system |
    | version_ssl_library | OpenSSL 1.0.2g 1 Mar 2016 |
    | wsrep_patch_version | wsrep_25.23 |

ERROR AT STARTUP:

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘de-liquibase’ defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsE
    xception: 1
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1631)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:553)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:481)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:312)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:230)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:308)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:197)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:761)
    at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:867)