Here is your monthly curated pick of biobanking news, jobs, and events from across the globe. We hope you will find this enriching and valuable. Please do let us know your feedback on how we can improve this newsletter.
In our endeavor to give you continuous updates about OpenSpecimen, we bring you the next webinar on the 11th of May. Register for the webinar to get an insight into all the new features and improvements from these two versions.
You are also welcome to ask any questions based on your current OpenSpecimen usage.
Click here to watch recordings of old webinars.
- New Customers:
- Upcoming Webinar: What’s new in v8.2 and v9.0?
- New Blog: GDPR article 89 and appropriate safeguards for biobanks
- Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory and Northwell Health scientists create breast cancer organoids biobank
- COMBINEDBrain Biorepository (USA) to speed rare diseases research
- Monash Launches Flagship Biological Storage Facility: Biobanking Victoria
- Western Australian COVID-19 Immunity Collaborative (WACIC) biobank to provide data for covid19 studies
- UiT Biobank, Norway, receives funding to solve challenges in biospecimen storage and research
- Exploring the costs and setup required to build a biobank
- Would biobanks be efficacious in revolutionizing medicine research?
- Research Assistant – Columbia University (New York)
- Tech Research Assistant – Brigham and Women’s Hospital (Boston)
- Research Services Project Coordinator I – Moffitt Cancer Center (Tampa)
- Research Associate I-OBGYN – The University of California, Los Angeles
- Research Sci. Kidney/Metabolism Research – Nationwide Children’s Hospital (Columbus)
- Director of Biorepositories Program – Mayo Clinic (Rochester)
- ISBER Annual Meeting & Exhibits: May 16-20 (USA)
- UK Biobank Scientific Conference 2022: June 21 (London, UK)
How did you like this edition? What else would you like to see? Do you have a story or a news item for the Biobanking community? Please email us at email@example.com.