Here is your monthly curated pick of biobanking news, jobs, and events from across the globe. We hope you will find this enriching and valuable. Please do let us know your feedback on how we can improve this newsletter.
We are pleased to announce this year’s OpenSpecimen Community Meet – OSCON23 in San Diego, USA.
Dates: OSCON - July 24-25th | Open House - July 26th
A two-day annual event for OpenSpecimen current and prospective users.
Includes demos & workshops on new features, product training, technical sessions and product roadmap.
Talks by adopters about their experiences and best practices.
Network with users from other biobanks & exchange ideas.
Click here to register.
- OpenSpecimen Community Meet (USA)– OSCON23: July 24 & 25
- ISBER Conference in Seattle, (Booth 102): May 3-6th
- Wizards of Biobanking Podcast : Harry Perkins Institute of Medical Research
- New Tutorial Video📽️: How to upload consent files & surgical pathology reports?
- Penn State neuroscience biorepository advances neurological diseases research
- UMMC Biobank accredited by ANAB under ISO 20387 biobanking program
- SMHS biobank (Australia) enables better outcomes for critically ill patients
- Australia’s national brain cancer biobanking awarded a $6 million grant
- DwarnaBio – A national population-based biobank launched by Uni. of Malta
- Estonian Biobank joins DARWIN EU® network to support Europe’s public health
- Impact of sample processing and storage conditions on RNA quality of fresh-frozen cancer tissues
- A rapid review on the value of biobanks containing genetic information
- Clinical Research Scientist II - Texas A&M University Health Science Center
- PS Sr Laboratory Specialist - The University of Utah
- Laboratory Coordinator I – Cancer Center - Uni. of Arizona Cancer Center
- Research Assistant - George Washington University
- Technical Officer – Biorepository - Uni. of New South Wales
- Research Assistant – Breast Cancer - Garvan Institute of Medical Research
- OpenSpecimen Community Meet (USA) – OSCON23: July 24 & 25
- ISBER 2023 Annual Meeting & Exhibits - May 3-6, 2023, Seattle, USA
- Biobank Sweden Webinar Series 2023
How did you like this edition? What else would you like to see? Do you have a story or a news item for the Biobanking community? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.