Here is your monthly curated pick of biobanking news, jobs, and events from across the globe.
This edition includes two new biobanking blogs and a recording of our recent webinar on “Collecting eConsents from study participants.”
We hope you will find this newsletter enriching and valuable. Please do let us know your feedback on improving it.
- Announcement: We are happy to announce the release of v8.2 with new features, security bug fixes (Log4j), and usability enhancements requested by customers.
- Webinar Recording: Collecting eConsents from study participants
- New Blogs:
- Children’s Hospital (Los Angeles) banking placental tissue for research
- UTHSC and Le Bonheur biorepository sequenced DNA of nearly 10,000 children
- National Disease Research Interchange (Philadelphia) receives CAP accreditation
- Chronic traumatic encephalopathy biobank launched at Macquarie University (Sydney)
- Victorian Biobank (Melbourne) begins recruiting for COVID-19 vaccine studies
- Qatar Biobank enrolls nearly 30,000 for a cohort study
- Research Assistant I – Neurology (Biobank): The Univ of Texas Health Science Center
- Biobank Project Coordinator: Stanford University School of Medicine
- Research Fellow: University of Kansas Medical Center
- Research Technologist I: University of Louisville
- Database Specialist: University of Arizona Health Sciences
- Special Scientist (Web –developer): Biobank Center of Excellence (Cyprus)
- Virtual Global Biorepository: Access for all to speed-up result-oriented research
- UK Biobank Study: SARS-CoV-2 is associated with changes in brain structure
How did you like this edition? What else would you like to see? Do you have a story or a news item for the Biobanking community? Please email us at email@example.com