We are happy to bring you our next webinar - “Collecting eConsents from Study Participants”.
OpenSpecimen’s eConsents module supports collecting consents directly from participants via emails or in the clinic. This is an excellent opportunity to learn how to eConsent study participants, versioning, design validations, reporting, and more…
The eConsents module is now used in three major US universities:
- Columbia University Medical Center
- Kansas University Medical Center
- University of Miami
Date and Time: 16 Mar | 8 AM PT
To register: Click here
- Designing consent forms and versioning
- Support for surrogate and ascent forms
- Multiple language forms
- Send email notifications to patients to fill out consent forms
- Validations based on consent responses
- Reporting based on consent responses
- Using mobile/tablet apps in clinics
Feel free to register even if you are busy or in a different timezone; we will share a recording of the webinar.