We are happy to bring you the next webinar from a European Biobank - FIND Diagnostics (Geneva).
Anna Mantsoki, Biobank Data Scientist, FIND Diagnostics, will present how they use OpenSpecimen to manage biospecimens collected from multi-center clinical studies and integration with OpenClinica (EDC).
Date/Time: March 17th | 3PM CET
To Register: Click here
FIND Diagnostics is a global non-profit organization driving innovation in the development and delivery of diagnostics to combat major diseases affecting the world’s poorest populations. FIND’s Biobank uses OpenSpecimen to manage collections across multiple countries across Africa and Asia.
Highlights of OpenSpecimen at FIND:
- Using OpenSpecimen since 2017
- Manage specimens from countries across Africa and Asia
- Integrated with OpenClinica (EDC)
- Introduction to OpenSpecimen (20 mins, Poornima)
- OpenSpecimen implementation at FIND (30 mins, Anna)
- Conclusion and questions (10 mins)
Feel free to register even if you are busy at this time; we will email a recording of the webinar.