We are happy to bring you the next webinar from our “OpenSpecimen Introductory Webinar” series.
Bob Lange, Project Leader, Johns Hopkins Institute for Clinical and Translational Research, will present how they use OpenSpecimen to manage biospecimens collected from multiple studies and integration with in-house pathology database and Epic (EMR).
Johns Hopkins has been using OpenSpecimen for the last 10+ years as an “Enterprise-Wide” Biobanking LIMS. This is an excellent opportunity to learn how JHU uses OpenSpecimen, best practices, and more.
Date/Time: May 20 | 11AM EST
To Register: Click here
OpenSpecimen at Johns Hopkins:
‣ Enterprise-wide usage for 10+ years
‣ Manage 70+ collection protocols and 400,000+ specimens
‣ Integrated with in-house pathology database and Epic (EMR)
‣ Interview with Johns Hopkins OpenSpecimen implementation team (20 mins, Srikanth Adiga, Bob Lange)
‣ Implementation at Johns Hopkins (30 mins, Bob)
‣ Conclusion and questions (10 mins)
Upcoming Training Webinar: Apr 21st | 8 AM PST
Register for our upcoming webinar on OpenSpecimen’s “powerful yet easy to use” Reporting Module. We will cover advanced topics like how to create reports, pivot tables, calculated fields, sub-queries, schedule, sharing, etc.
You are welcome to submit questions or queries that you would like us to cover in training. Feel free to forward this to other OpenSpecimen users in your group.
Register even if the date/time does not suit your schedule. We will email you the recording.