We are happy to bring you the next webinar from our “OpenSpecimen Introductory Webinar” series. Coleen Damcott, Director, University of Maryland Medical (UMM) Biorepository will talk about the usage of OpenSpecimen in their biorepository.
UMM Biorepository provides the resources for large-scale studies to empower clinical researchers to make discoveries in genomics and ‘omics’ science and translate these discoveries into more effective diagnostics and therapeutics.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn about OpenSpecimen from a seasoned user and see it in action.
Date/Time: Dec 9 at 11 AM EST
To Register: Click here
OpenSpecimen at UMM:
- Using OpenSpecimen since 2017
- Usage of “high throughput” data entry mode
- Box scanning to register specimens in bulk
- Integration with Hamilton BiOS robotics freezer (watch video)
- Introduction to OpenSpecimen (20 mins, Poornima)
- Overview of UMM Biorepository and OpenSpecimen (30 mins, Coleen)
- Conclusion and questions (10 mins)
Feel free to register even if you are busy at this time or in a different timezone, we will share a recording of the webinar.