VCB is a consortium of five major health precincts in the state of Victoria. The VCB provides cancer researchers with a diverse selection of high-quality biospecimens and derivatives, comprehensively annotated with de-identified clinical outcome data.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn how VCB uses OpenSpecimen, their best practices, and more.
Duncan Villanueva (Data Systems Manager) will present how they use OpenSpecimen to manage biospecimens collected from multiple sites. He will also participate in a 20 min interview session.
Date/Time: August 20 I 2 PM AEST
To Register: Click here
Openspecimen at Victorian Cancer Biobank:
- Multi-site collection across 5 sites
- Manage 400,000+ biospecimens
- Usage of SpecimenCatalog to share data with researchers
- Q&A session with VCB (20 mins)
- Implementation at VCB (30 mins)
- Conclusion and questions (10 mins)
Feel free to register even if you are busy or in a different timezone; we will share a recording of the webinar.