We are happy to bring you the next webinar from our “OpenSpecimen Introductory Webinar” series.
Dave Mulvihill, Director Informatics, Washington University will present how their Tissue Procurement Core (TPC) uses OpenSpecimen’s “Project Tracker” module to streamline biobank “Projects and Requests” - eliminating cumbersome Excels and relying on emails.
WU is one of the oldest and largest adopters of OpenSpecimen. OpenSpecimen is used by 100+ users across ~50 research groups, including the TPC and Alliance Trial.
Date/Time: Feb 24 | 10AM CT
To Register: Click here
Highlights of OpenSpecimen at WU:
- Using OpenSpecimen since 2008
- Managing 2+ million biospecimens
- Integrated with BioMS and REDCap (Read case study)
- Usage of Project Tracker plugin
- Introduction to OpenSpecimen (20 mins, Poornima)
- Use of Project Tracker in WU (30 mins, Dave)
- Conclusion and questions (10 mins)
Feel free to register even if you are busy at this time or in a different timezone, we will share a recording of the webinar.