We are pleased to announce this year’s OpenSpecimen Community Meet – OSCON23.
Join us in San Diego on July 24 & 25 to attend workshops, training sessions, and meet the other OpenSpecimen users.
- OSCON: July 24 & 25
- Open House (optional): July 26
Location: San Diego (more details to follow)
Click here for registration and more details. A detailed agenda will be published shortly.
- A two-day annual event for OpenSpecimen current and prospective users.
- Includes demos & workshops on new features, product training, technical sessions and product roadmap.
- Talks by adopters about their experiences and best practices.
- Network with users from other biobanks & exchange ideas.
About Open House:
- Problem-solving and training on any topic of interest (except API)
- 1:1 meetings
Note : We will be at the ISBER Conference in Seattle (May 3-6th). If you are attending, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can catch up.