We are happy to bring you the next training webinar on “Creating Advanced Reports” in OpenSpecimen on April 21st.
You are welcome to submit questions or reports that you would like us to cover in the training.
Feel free to forward this to other OpenSpecimen users in your group.
To Register: Click here
OpenSpecimen’s Reporting module lets you create very powerful reports and is yet “easy to use” by any non-IT person.
In this webinar, you will learn features like:
- Creating reports with multiple filters and expressions
- Creating a “pivot table” report
- Scheduling reports
- Using results of one report as input in another report
- Hierarchical queries
- Reports based on calculations in dates and numeric fields
- Organising reports in folders and sharing
- New in v8.0: Limit by the total quantity of aliquots
Feel free to register even if you are busy at this time; we will email a recording of the webinar.