Watch the first video from our podcast series – “Wizards of Biobanking”. In this series, we talk to different biobanking leaders about various aspects of biobanking and their experience with OpenSpecimen.
Biobank: ORIGINS biobank (Telethon Kids Institute).
Attendees: Nina d’vaz (Biobank Manager) and Courtney Kidd (Biobank Assistant)
Highlights of the podcast:
- Introduction to the ORIGINS project
- Biobank participants recruitment
- Consents process
- Sharing biospecimens with researchers
- Publicizing biobank
- Data collection
- Ensuring biospecimen security
- Impact of COVID19 on biobank operations
- Biobank staff training
- Biobank certification
- Experience with OpenSpecimen
Please let us know your feedback and suggestions on the upcoming podcast episodes at email@example.com.