Watch the second video from our podcast series – “Wizards of Biobanking”. In this series, we talk to different biobanking leaders about various aspects of biobanking and their experience with OpenSpecimen.
Biobank: The University of Adelaide Biobank
Attendees: Dr. Georget Reaiche-Miller, Senior Biobank Manager
Highlights of the podcast:
- Introduction to the University of Adelaide Biobank
- Safety of Biospecimens
- SOP and Publications on Biospecimen
- Sustainability of Biobank
- Introduction to Dr. Georget Reaiche-Miller
- Participant Recruitment for Research
- Publicizing Biobank
- Challenges in Biobanking Operations
- Biobank Certification
- Sharing Biospecimens with Researchers
- Biospecimen Data Collection
- Australasian Biospecimen Network Association (ABNA)
- Tips on Selecting Biobanking LIMS
- How long did the biobanking LIMS selection process take?
Please let us know your feedback and suggestions for the upcoming podcast episodes at email@example.com.